Thursday 16 January 2014

>>>tgif: COUNTRY CHIC FOR WEEKEND EASE

After a week that was (as in it’s just SO HARD to go back to work after endless days of lounging around making unimportant decisions)  I know I won’t be the only one looking forward to a fleeting return to freedom this weekend. I am country bound and will the using the opportunity this presents to pair everything right back with a simple look like Sienna above. Hair will be as relaxed as I hope to be. I’ll let it air dry in a soft knot to give it a gentle (nothing too aggressive this weekend, please) wave. If effort allows I’ll smooth over some BB Cream (I like the Garnier BB Cream – its fresh and glowy and so easy to come by) followed by a pop of MAC Peaches blush on cheeks. Lips can take a break from a week of pink and be given some extra TLC with a patting of Lanolips – I love this lip balm as it is a lip moisturizer as opposed to a barrier, so it’ll keep them nice and supple.  A spritz of perennial weekend favorite - Marc Jacobs Daisy will finish up and lend ambiance to the relaxed atmosphere. And that’s all really, let's keep it casual. Long live paired back chic, long live the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment