Thursday 9 January 2014

>>>admin: HELLO





Long has been my love for all things beauty. Since I was a little girl my favourite place to visit would be the chemist. Imagine! - I would look forward to doctors visits as a child as they held the sweet promise of visiting the pharmacy for a prescription post appointment. Prescription, shmpscriptions, I was only interested in the puffs and pans of powdered colour, bullets of fiery red and vibrant fuchsia, perfectly painted ladies, wafts of Red Door and rows of lotions and potions sure to turn a young girl into a princess. Living rurally I would eagerly anticipate Avon catalogues and as I grew up this later turned into getting my (self-manicured) (Chanel – Ballerina) mitts on every fashion magazine I could buy, for these contained a treasure trove of products, tips and tricks I could try and twist and test. Today, World Wide Web presents a whole other portal of endless beauty-ful possibilities. From beauty blogs, to websites and social media the internet allows us to share and connect over mutual passions and fascinations that endlessly inspire and delight. Which brings me here now – my dossier – or glossier (aptly, a far more glamorous and glossy version) a place to store and file, but ultimately share all the bits of knowledge and ideas pertaining to the transformative power that is personal care and beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment