Monday 13 January 2014

>>>monday mind (re)set: BRIGHT EYED BRIGHT LIPPED


As we fare the well to the weekend and stand on the precipice of five long days of daily grind, I think we can all be excused for feeling a little melancholy come Monday morning. It’s not all doom and gloom though, I am going to try and re set my mind set on Monday AM – it’s a fresh new week of sartorial opportunity after all. I am back from three weeks of holiday and this Monday I am going to think FRESH and think PINK. I may not be bushy tailed until the caffeine hits but I am going to fake bright eyes with a slick of white eye kohl (NARS Larger than Life Longwear Eye Liner in Santa Monica Blvd is a goodie) in my waterline followed by extra lashings of black mascara. I’ll leave the miserable Monday moping to other peoples mouths by slicking mine with a new favorite that hits counter later this month – L’AbslouVelours in Velours de Petale by Lancome. This liquid lipstick has a velvet matte finish that will last you through those required extra cups of coffee and panic nibbles but still feel super comfortable on lips – and the intense pigments packs a punch that will leave no one in any doubt that this Monday – you mean business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment