Friday 28 February 2014

>>>candy crush: BUTTER UP!


 
I don’t know how this completely passed me by but currently The Body Shop are having their annual Body Butter price reduction. If you love slathering on shea (or any of the other delectable and delicious fragrances) for sensational softness and heavy duty hydration, make sure you visit a bright and beautiful Body Shop store before March 9th to stock up on this perennial favourite with 30% off the usual RRP.
I’ll let Vanilla take me back to 4th form high school awkwardness, Coconut to my fresher frolicking’s and Vitamin E to sensible workforce entry early days.

What are your favourite fragrances and flavours of this iconic, body pampering must have?

1 comment:

  1. Papaya is definitely a favourite - whimsical and tropical. 24 hour hydration is a sweetly fragranced bonus!

    ReplyDelete