Friday 21 February 2014

>>>beauty banter: FOR THE LOVE OF SCRUNCHIES


I love scrunchies. I expect to receive a few disbelieving sartorial sneers for this statement however I truly don’t understand the resentment towards the humble frilly scrunchie.  Besides being a super-cute little bit of fabric adorning an otherwise boring hair ‘do in an ever so functional manner scrunchies successfully serve as a beauty tool too. Hate when you have to tie your hair up for the shower/gym/just to get it off you face and you end up with an ugly kink in your hair? Yeah me too. Enter aforementioned elasticated wonder and you can avoid all kinds of hair kink crap. The soft fabric around the hair tie means that your hair isn’t squeezed so tightly and aggressively leaving it soft and smooth when you pull it out. Even if you would never dare leave the house with a scrunchie, do consider having one at home I’ll be adding this little ASOS duo pack to my cart for $11.30 ) so you can keep your hair smooth and kinkless (and look super cute while doing so).

No comments:

Post a Comment